Come and stay at the Lokerse Feesten camping site!
In 2017, you could stay on our very own Lokerse Feesten camping site. This will also be the case in 2018.
Camping tickets are not yet available.
The camping site is right behind the Lokeren railway station, so it is perfectly accessible with public transport. And it is only a five-minute walk from the camping site to our festival grounds and back.
Bring your own tent (E.T.), Rent A Tent for 2 or 4 people (RAT2 or RAT4) or if you want a bit of extra luxury you can rent a nice cabin for 2 people (MIMZ 2). The use of showers and sanitary facilities are included in the camping ticket.
- Limited availabilities.
- Camping tickets only available through Lokerse Feesten, reservations are required.
- Access to the festival is not included in the camping ticket.
- No parking on the camping site. We advise you to park in the neighbouring streets.
OPENING HOURS AND ACCESS
- The camping site opens on 3/8 at 3 pm and closes on 13/8 at 12 am.
- Check-in starts at 3 pm on the day of your booking. (at 1pm on 6/8)
- Check-out until 11 am the following morning.
- Access to the camping site possible only upon showing a valid camping wrist band and a festival ticket for that day.
Send an email to Camping@lokersefeesten.be
- Follow the indicated route to our festival.
- Respect the neighbours, keep it quiet and clean.
- We like to keep our camping site clean so don’t leave any rubbish behind. There are enough disposal points on the site.
- Camping tickets will not be reimbursed nor exchanged.
- The Lokerse Feesten is not responsible for thefts or accidents.
- Tents can only be put up within the indicated camping zone.
- Open and gas fires, BBQ, weapons, drugs, pets (exception: assistance dogs)
- Generators and loud sound systems
- Police will be notified in case of infractions
- Cars, (motor) cycles, trailers, caravans, (folding) campers and party tents.