- Main stage/main entrance: Grote Kaai, Lokeren – close to the city centre.
- Entrance of the Red Bull Elektropedia Room: Sportlaan, 150m from the main entrance.
- The area and its surroundings are for pedestrians only.
With a 10 Day Pass (combiticket) or a presale mainstage evening ticket you are guaranteed entrance. They also give you access to the Red Bull Elektropedia Room. The number of tickets is restricted by the capacity of the festival grounds (+/- 15,000 visitors). You can buy tickets at our box offices on the evening of the concert until sold out. Please take into account that a festival evening may already be sold out through presales. If that is the case we will announce it on our website or through different media.
Separate tickets for the Red Bull Elektropedia Room are equally available.
Red Bull Elektropedia Room: Be on time
Our Red Bull Elektropedia Room has limited capacity. On some nights at peak moments it is possible that the room is full and in that case access will be temporarily denied. If you bought a separate ‘RBER only’ ticket, however, entrance is guaranteed until 23:30 pm.
As soon as capacity normalizes entrance will be allowed to everyone with a valid ticket!
Free entrance for children
- Children under 12 have free access in the evening, no ticket required.
- If you are younger than 14 you have to be accompanied by an adult.
- buy a ticket at one of our box offices or present your presale ticket(s) at one of the VVK -offices (presale box offices)
- for each ticket purchased you will receive a wrist band
- put the band around your wrist and secure it
- go to the entrance and show you wrist band
- you can leave and enter the festival grounds as many times as you like during the evening
10-DAY PASSES (COMBITICKET) AND DRINK VOUCHERS
- Activate your 10-pay pass at one of the ticket booths at the entrance. You will receive a wrist band. Secure the wrist band around your wrist and make sure not to lose it. It will give you access to the festival grounds during the ten days.
- You bought a 10-day pass? You can come and collect the wrist band at the festival entrance (between 18 :00 and 21:00 pm) the day before the official opening of the festival. You can also buy drink and food vouchers at the same time. You can pay by bank card.
- You can only exchange your drink voucher (10 Drinks/Food) at the entrance ticket booths and not on the festival grounds!
Opening hours differ from day to day, and are not known yet for our 2018 edition.
The concerts on the main stage (evening programme) generally start between 7 and 8 pm and end at 2:30 am. Doors open between 6 and 7 pm. (On Sunday 5 August, the first concert starts at 4 pm).
Shows in the indoor hall (Red Bull Elektropedia Room) start every night at 9 pm, unless stated otherwise. In the weekends the doors close at 5 am (Friday and Saturday evenings). On weekdays we close at 2:30 am. On Sunday 12 August there is no evening programme, only an afternoon show.
The Lokerse Feesten put in a great effort to make the festival accessible to the disabled. So we have paid a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival grounds and the surroundings:
- People with wheelchairs will find parking spaces closer to the festival entrance. Only available if requested beforehand through email@example.com. The blue parking card for the disabled is not sufficient. Other disabled people can use our shuttle buses.
- We have provided viewing platforms for wheelchair users, people with crutches… with a grandstand view of the performing artists.
- We have accessible toilets.
- During the festival, you can always call on ADL staff for assistance, free of charge. They will assist you with practical things like escorting you to the toilet, helping you move around at the festival, buying food, …
You will find the ADL staff in the vicinity of the viewing platform. If you wish to use the aforementioned services please contact the assistance team through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind the following practical arrangements:
- Bringing your own seat is not allowed.
Medically prescribed seats are exceptionally allowed, but only on the platform and upon showing the medical certificate. Address the security at the entrance and they will call us to let you in.
- One person is allowed to accompany you on the platform. On quiet nights we might make an exception.
- Every year more bands and more people come to the Lokerse Feesten. On very busy nights the platform can become too crowded. In that case we will ask the accompanying friend to leave the platform. Wheelchair users and their carer are given priority on the platform so also less-abled people could be asked to leave the platform. But luckily this is very exceptional.