- What / Where / When
- The Lokerse Feesten is a 10-day music festival in the city centre of Lokeren. This year it takes place from 3 until 12 August at the Grote Kaai.
The exact starting hours differ from day to day and are still to be determined.
Concerts on the main stage end every day at 02:30 AM.
In our Red Bull Elektropedia Room (indoor) we party on until 05:00 AM in the weekends (Friday and Saturday).
More information through firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 9 348 12 22.
- Getting here
- Lokeren is easily accessible by car (E17 or N70) or public transport. A shuttle service will take you to the festival grounds.
If you are coming by public transport, you can take one of our night busses home. More information to follow.
- We have a festival camping site just behind the railway station and it is only a 10-minute walk from there to the festival grounds.
More information to follow.
- You can buy food and drink tokens on the festival grounds (cash or bank card). You can also pre-order a voucher through the website.
Offline: Fnac (+2€) Points of sales
Info about combitickets to follow
- Access facilities
- The Lokerse Feesten is very accessible to disabled people.
We have a special viewing platform.
For more information please contact email@example.com