Come and stay at the Lokerse Feesten camping site!
Our beautiful, clean and quiet campsite is located behind the station of Lokeren. Perfectly accessible by public transport and it is only a 5 minute walk from the campsite to our festival site and back.
Come with your OWN TENT, sleep like a rose in a rental tent (cool eco-tent with windows) (price always for 2 people, also alone) or choose a COMFORT-HUT (price always for 2 people, also alone).
The use of showers and sanitary facilities is included in your camping ticket.
- OWN TENT: you are a real camper and provide all your equipment yourself.
- RENTAL TENT: a trendy eco-tent with windows for 2: including mattresses. Don’t forget your pillow and sleeping bag!
- COMFORT-HUT: everything is ready in your own festival hut, including 2 beds, mattresses, duvet and night light.
- Limited availabilities.
- Camping tickets only available through Lokerse Feesten, reservations are required.
- Access to the festival is not included in the camping ticket.
- No parking on the camping site. We advise you to park in the neighbouring streets.
OPENING HOURS AND ACCESS
- The camping site opens on 31/7 at 3 pm and closes on 10/8 at 12 am.
- Check-in starts at 3 pm on the day of your booking. (at 1pm on 2/8)
- Check-out until 11 am the following morning.
- Access to the camping site possible only upon showing a valid camping wrist band and a festival ticket for that day.
- Follow the indicated route to our festival.
- Respect the neighbours, keep it quiet and clean.
- We like to keep our camping site clean so don’t leave any rubbish behind. There are enough disposal points on the site.
- Camping tickets will not be reimbursed nor exchanged.
- The Lokerse Feesten is not responsible for thefts or accidents.
- Tents can only be put up within the indicated camping zone.
- Open and gas fires, BBQ, weapons, drugs, pets (exception: assistance dogs)
- Generators and loud sound systems
- Cars, (motor) cycles, trailers, caravans, (folding) campers and party tents.